slicked back

9.14.2012





// no brand jeans, customized
// snake print blouse - thrifted
// custom made suede shoes
// DIY chunky chain necklace
// rings - collected over the years

If you saw me on the street dressed like this, the chances are you wouldn't be very sure where I was headed. Yesterday I posted a few photos from the Scotch & Soda store opening here in Belgrade so you're probably already familiar with this outfit. Personally, I was very pleased with what I wore all the more because literally two minutes before heading out, I was running up and down my room yelling about how I have nothing to wear (first world problems just got real y'all).
I ended up with a casual combo with a slightly elegant twist. Light skinnies are not the item to even be considered wearing to an early evening event, but since Scotch & Soda is the king of all street style elegance brands, I thought it would be appropriate if dressed up a notch. With that being said, the c-thru classic shirt with snake skin print was a natural choice. As for the details, I really wanted to wear this massive chain necklace I DIY'd the other day. I added a few nice rings, just to semi-justify my irrational need for ridiculous amounts of jewelry. Simple slicked back hair was the cherry on top (pun intended). I really like the look and I think it has great potential to become my go-to polished hairstyle when in a rush.




26 comments:

Anđela Vitorović said...

Preslatka si! :)

Jovana said...

Divna si. Odusevljena sam kosuljom i ogrlicom! Ako nije tajna, gde si nasla taj lanac? :)



http://fallforfall.blogspot.com/

girlinthelens said...

Such a cool outfit girl! I'm following your blog via Bloglovin now - love your style x

http://girlinthelens.com/

ICA said...

Obozavam providne kosulje! Divan outfit! :)

Julia said...

beautiful photos. I think your pink hair gives this outfit personality and an unexpected touch!
xx
Julia
www.thejuliadream.blogspot.com

Rahilka Lili Mitrovic said...

Divnaa košulja!
Ko ti radi fotografije?

AMO LUSSO

Reen Reen said...

I do so love your layout, hair and the fact that you aren't covered head to toe in brands but still look uniquely wonderful


PixelHazard | Bright Green Laces |

Dubravka Dodig said...

Predobro, ta košulja je više nego odlična!

Natasa said...

Super look :)

Tamara Stojcevska said...

Сликите се како од списание ! Кошулата е преубава

Peculiar Chick (Ninoslava Milić ) said...

Super cool, kosulja je prelepa!

http://peculiarchick.blogspot.com/

Jelena Dimić said...

Sjajno izgledaš! :D

The Golden Girls said...

OMG THIS LOOK IS BEYOND HOT! WOW GIRL YOU ROCK IT! FIRST OF ALL I NEED THAT BLOUSE... AND YOU TOTALLY PULL OFF THE HAIR! A+++++! Hugs from California! xx,
The Golden Girls

Isidora said...

Lepe slike! Bluza je predivna!
xx

GrayLavender said...

Wonderful look, your hair looks fabulous!
following with bloglovin =)

http://www.graylavender.com

sara xoxox said...

gorgeous!
i'm following you now :)
http://sarablahblah.blogspot.com x

Marija said...

Fenomenalno!
Košuljica je predobra ;)

VertigoKris said...

Strasno mi se dopada kosulja! Izuzetno je efektna :)

Dunja said...

Odlicne fotke! :)
Kosulja mi se posebno svidja!

Karina De Jesus said...

lately i’ve been reconsidering wearing light jeans with heels as well. There is something trashy yet so cool about that look.

Yana said...

Your hair *-* Love it! Also digging your clean blog layout. Found you through IFB, now following :) Love it when someone calls a see-through snakeskin print top a "natural choice", now that's a fashionista :D

-telmasofia said...

You look amazing! I love the way you put your hair <3
Check my blog and maybe we can follow each other, Chance to change

Buca said...

sjajne fotografije!

Andreas Sundbom said...

riktigt, riktigt snygg var detta!! Forsätt i den här stilen!

JelenaR said...

Uf sto je dobra bluza,bas mi se dopada :) A i cipele deluju odlicno,steta sto se ne vide bolje :)

hiPop said...

Volim sto ti uzmes kavalijevski komad poput ove kosulje i lagano ga preneses od fensi do kul+edgy dimenzije! :)

http://hypemyhip.blogspot.com/

Any thoughts?